What is Branding? Branding is perhaps the most misunderstood term in media. It’s often deeply confused with advertising, marketing and public relations, however, branding is the primary driver for all these platforms. Branding is more than a logo and colors. It’s about instilling trust and value in the hearts and minds of your audience. A solid branding presence isn’t what you think; it’s about what your customers think, their experiences, and how you leave them feeling!
First we explore your personal, business and target market archetypes. In psychology, an archetype is a model of a person, personality, or behavior that channel experiences and emotions, resulting in recognizable and typical patterns of behavior with certain probable outcomes.
Your archetype(s) define your universal and God-given gifts, core-values, path, purpose and passions. There are 12 archetypes, or 12 sorts of characters, in the stories of our lives and the way that we live them. What’s your story?
- Your Personal, Business & Target Market Archetypes
- Your brands most important pillars: Honest + Meaningful + Different
- The differentiating factors from your competition
- The emotions you provoke within your audience/customer
- Your U.S.P. (Unique Selling Proposition)